This cover of "God Gave Me You" will make you feel blessed

These boys can make a song more lovelier to the ears. Their cover of Bryan White's song will make you feel really blessed!

During their vacation in Davao City, they recorded their own rendition of "God Gave Me You", which has been viewed more than 700,000 times on YouTube.

 A screenshot from the video.
A screenshot from the video.


Scroll down for video.


Aldrich Lloyd Talonding (14 years old, from General Santos, Vocalist) and James Walter Bucong (Guitarist) became an instant internet sensation when they covered Luther Vandross' classic hit, "Dance With My Father".

The two boys are members of the B'laan, a tribal community in the southern Mindanao. The boys has been featured on many shows not only in the Philippines but also internationally like The Ellen DeGeneres Show.


How Lucky I Am and Greatest Hits

The popular song "God Gave Me You" was included on Bryan White's How Lucky I Am and Greatest Hits album.
God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

2015 Popularity

The popular and longest-running noontime show in the Philippines, Eat Bulaga!, popularized the song on their trending segment, #KalyeSerye on which Alden Richards Dubsmashed the song for Yaya Dub (Maine Mendoza) as the loveteam #AlDub.


Click here to create your own website #STAYHOME and get 70% OFF at FastComet

No comments