Alden Richards cries while singing "God Gave Me You" for Maine Mendoza

Eat Bulaga declared September 26, 2015 as the "National Pabebe Wave Day" and also a new chapter on the ALDUB love team as Alden Richard's character starts to court Yaya DUB on the Mansion of the Zobeyalas.

One of the requests of Lola Nidora before allowing Alden to visit the MANSYON is for him to sing "God Gave Me You" on live television as a serenade for her and Yaya DUB.

Alden serenading Yaya DUB.
Alden serenading Yaya DUB.


Scroll down for video.


While singing with a choir, Alden got emotional on the first chorus and started to cry. The crowd gone wild when Alden started to loose his voice while singing.

As he continue with the song, he then again lost his voice on the second chorus following a teary red eyes.

Before he reached the end of the song, he paused and offered the song to Maine Mendoza.
Mga Dabarkads, kung napupuna niyo po, palagi ako nagpapasalamat. Pero itong kantang ito, gusto ko munang ialay ito kay Meng. Meng! Para sa iyo to.

God Gave Me You

The song was popularized by Bryan White, it was released on 1999 as a single on the album What How Lucky I Am. On 2015, GGMY became one of the love song of the popular and phenomenal Eat Bulaga's Kalye Serye Love Team, ALDUB.


A part of God Gave Me You lyrics:
God gave me you show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause god gave me you

Click here to create your own website #STAYHOME and get 70% OFF at FastComet

No comments