Superman and Batman parody of "My Husband's Lover" by Pepito Manaloto

What if it wasn't Batman versus Superman and instead it was Batman loves Superman?

This is what Pepito Manaloto reenacted out with his action figures.

Pepito Manaloto, now known as Pepito Manaloto: Ang Tunay na Kwento, is a Philippine award-winning live situational comedy created by Michael V. for GMA Network aired every Saturday.

Pepito playing with his Superman and Batman action figures.
Pepito playing with his Superman and Batman action figures.


"My Husband's Lover" starring Superman and Batman, a scene from Pepito Manaloto

In the video, Pepito, played by the Master of Disguise himself, was alone in the bedroom playing with his Batman and Superman action figures. Batman and Superman are both fictional superheroes who appeared in DC Comics. They was a recently released movie titled Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice wherein these superheroes are pitted against each other.

But in Pepito's playact with his action figures, he emulated the drama television series, My Husband's Lover. This show is credited as the very first gay-themed series in Philippine television.

In the video, Pepito voice-acted for his action figures and created a scene wherein Batman says to Superman,
Bago mo ko tapusin, may kailangan kang malaman… matagal na ‘kong may pagtingin sa’yo. Matagal ko ng hinihintay na masabi sa’yo ang nararamdaman ko. Matagal ko ng gustong hawakan ang kamay mo. (Before you finish me off, I have something to tell you that I’ve wanted to say for a long time… I like you. I’ve been waiting for so long to tell you how I feel. I’ve been waiting for so long for the chance to hold your hand.)
Find out what happened to the rest of Pepito's playacting with his Batman and Superman action figures in the video!


Click here to create your own website #STAYHOME and get 70% OFF at FastComet

No comments