God Gave Me You singer, Bryan White thanked the Filipino Fans

Eat Bulaga's phenomenal live television series, Kalyeserye popularized many local and foreign songs. One of these songs is God Gave Me You by Bryan White.

Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya DUB" Mendoza's love team, ALDUB used the song as their official theme song.

 A screenshot from the video.
A screenshot from the video.


Scroll down for video.


During the most awaited right time or "Tamang Panahon" last October 24, 2015, Alden and Yaya DUB's message to each other was "God gave me you".


Bryan White's message to the ALDUB Nation

Hi Guys! it’s Bryan White right here. I just want to say a great big thank you to all of my Filipino fans and Asian fans out there. Man, I'm so excited about all that's been happening with God Gave Me You. I released this song in 1999, and it was a hit for me here in the States. And it's crazy, you know, 15, or how many years later, it's become a really big success in your country. And I can't thank you enough for the support, and just for you guys loving the song so much. I love the song still to this day, I love it, and I just can't believe how music travels, and you just never know where it's gonna end up, and what’s gonna happen with it.

So, I just wanna say a great, big thank you to you guys, and I also want to say it is really me, I know a lot of you... I've been watching a lot of activity on Twitter with the song, and a lot of you were like, "Is it really you?" It is me. I just want you to know I got the verification check mark, so it is me, I promise!


Video by LionhearTV
Click here to create your own website #STAYHOME and get 70% OFF at FastComet

No comments