One of the oldest YouTube video from two boys lip synching songs

YouTube has been around the internet for years now and they started as a video sharing website for personal videos.

One of the oldest videos from the site is from the two Chinese boys lip syncing to different songs, but their most notable performance is the I Want It That Way video.

Two Chinese boys lip syncing to Backstreet Boys' classic hit, I Want It That Way.
Two Chinese boys lip syncing to Backstreet Boys' classic hit, I Want It That Way.


Scroll down for video.


Back Dorm Boys

The official name of the Chinese duo, Huang Yixin (the small one) and Wei Wei (the big one) gained online popularity from lip syncing songs of the Backstreet Boys and other music artists in 2005.

A third member of the group usually appear the their videos, his name is Xiao Jing, he is the one seating at the back playing some games like Counter Strike while the other two are doing their lip sync talents.

Here's a part of the lyrics of one of their popular videos:
Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Click here to create your own website #STAYHOME and get 70% OFF at FastComet

No comments