Get here, your FREE vouchers and coupons

What happened to Batista's weight?

Batista on his weight loss transformation

Former WWE icon and Filipino-American actor Dave "Batista" Bautista joins Chris to discuss what really happened to his physical transformation.

Fans are worried because of the drastic change in his appearance from the bulky wrestler physique to a skinnier one.

I started trimming down for a particular reason. Why I did it is because I got fat. I got really big for a role, rather uncomfortably big.

I was around 315 pounds and put on weight really fast. When I was younger, I was carrying lots of muscle.

This weight I put on between films and gained it rather quickly with French fries and pancakes. The director told me "I don't want you to look like a power-lifter".

I just want you to look like this great big guy’ And now looking back, I think I overdid it. It took me forever to shed it off.
He said.

Shedding some weight brought new opportinities to Dave, he said that...
The more I trimmed down, the better I felt. The more I trimmed down, the better I look on camera, next to other actors.


The actor who portrayed Drax The Destroyer stands 6'4" and is now 240 pounds, his weight during his wrestling era is 290 pounds.
Collect your free vouchers!

No comments