Liam Neeson Stars In A Clash Of Clans Commercial

"Be careful who you attack."

You might be destroying a superstar's village. Or just "Skip" if you crossed over AngryNeeson52's base, that's Liam Neeson's IGN or In Game Name for this awesome Clash of Clans commercial.

 A screenshot from the video.
A screenshot from the video. "Taken" actor playing the popular game, Clash of Clans while waiting for his order.

From being a television and movie star, you can now add "mobile game commercial" on his sleeves.

AngryNeeson52's village was attacked by a CoC user named BigBuffetBoy85. After losing the battle, Liam started talking that he will seek revenge from the enemy.
"I don't know you BigBuffetBoy85, but if you think that you can humiliate me and take my gold, think again... Oh, I'm coming for you with lots of Barbarians and Dragons. I can't wait to destroy your village. But you beg for mercy, but you will get no mercy. I will have my revenge..."

Liam Neeson, 62, is an Irish actor, was born in June 7, 1952 in Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland. He played Bryan Mills on the "Taken" film series.

Clash of Clans, one of the most popular mobile app, is a MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a company based in Helsinki, Finland.


Click here to create your own website #STAYHOME and get 70% OFF at FastComet

No comments